Sunday 11 October 2015

My Vintage Hen Party

Vintage Hen Party


Ask a bride-to-be, how is she feeling? Her blushed cheeks will say how exciting she is at core. She walks on cloud nine as very soon she would say ‘I do’. It is going to be turning point of her life. But before that, a hidden desire thrives. Of course, it is for enjoying every bit of bachelorhood with her close buddies..

I went through the similar thought of before tying the knot. Some ideas of Scotland hen party was tossing in my mind. But which one, my needle struck at that. I wanted a unique yet awesome idea as my list of invitees had maidens, teenagers, adults and even, granny too. It was my party. So, I decided to do it my way. I chose Vintage style. It’s unique and stylish too.

I booked an exclusive castle on rent. After all, I wanted the entire setting truly CLASSIC. And what would be more suitable to my dream of vintage bachelorette party than a rental castle! I rang all my invitees to reach at the venue on weekend. The theme I had already dropped to their ears. And I, also, passed sleepless night invoking how I would look in actress ‘Monroe’ look.

I was a little bit worried about the catering and the concierge services. But I was my false notion. Or, I should rather say that the castle services were outstanding. Among my group of 20, no one was left admiring the way they cared. From make-up room to dining table, no reason they gave us to shout, get irritated and do negative campaigning back home.

Today, all my friends pass no single day without recalling that day. Sandy, my best pal, caught eye balls of all when she flaunted in her red gown. I could not stop applauding for my granny who was dazzling in Queen Diana’s snazzy cream gown. But the most stylish vintage look was given to all by stunning fascinator, cocktail, pillbox, derby and vagabond styled hats. The tulle, ribbons, feathers and the laces in them were complementing each one’s catchy make-up and oomphy frocks and gowns. They were studded as crown on curly, straight, perm and even, beautiful buns.

We raised the toast in style and said “Cheer” together while sipping cocktail of our choice. Light music and dim light of chandelier were hypnotizing us to stay there for life long. We danced, gossiped and had dinner at late night. It was no less than a vintage theme based ramp show. It’s truly said Old is gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment