Sunday 6 December 2015

Scottish Castle Wedding In Classic Style


“Wedding is the sweetest of all sweets”-this I realized on my own wedding day. In my blue tuxedo, I could give a tough competition to the male models who ramp and win hearts with their killer style. It was a gala day as my wedding was in procedure. I met the castle ‘Craigrownie’ as the dawn knocked at my door on 15th September. I don’t want that beautiful day to go out of my mind even today. I am feeling short of words but perhaps ‘splendid’, ‘awesome’, ‘out-of-the-box’ and ‘unprecedented ’ phrases can do a bit of favour for me to convey what I have in my heart for describing the marvel of the castle. I want to highlight the memorable moments of my own wedding to bestow your eyes dreams for wedding like mine.

Nature at its luxury: Lush meadows were stretched as the lovely carpet when I ran my eyes around. I was spell bounded.  It seemed as the entire nature had acquired youth to make. The pavements were clean. Shrubs were popping with their perfect beauty while bordering the water bodies.  The fountain in my front was soothing with its murmuring. What more I could have expected for my dream wedding at Scottish castle!

Theme of white flowers: Amid green beauty of surrounding, when my bride came ramping on the red carpet my heart immediately evoked the image of a pink rose. Her ivory mermaid gown with the detailing of stones was posing her more like a mermaid. The bouquet she held in her hands made me feel as if a rose has roses in her hands. It was stunningly awesome. I felt as if I fell in love with her again. These white roses were fixed to every vase on the tables, poles and corner of the reception room. It was like I, with my gorgeous spouse, was in the garden of white roses. 
      
Cake of my dreams: After exchanging woos and rings before all the witnessing guests, we moved in the exclusive rental castle of Scotland. There, a gigantic wedding cake was waiting to be cut. It had ribbons and detailing of festoons which marked the artistic beauty of the chef who played with the creams on the cake. Anyhow, it was cut and everyone out there hooted & whistled. 

Music set the background: Music set the perfect stage in manicured garden as well as in the reception room. The melodious sound of guitar and the songs that violin produced tickled all the way. The stringing musical notes stirred love in the air. It was the best wedding at castle idea that I loved.

It’s time for shutterbugs: How could the shutterbugs stay behind! They had work every time. From ramping of bride and groom to the cocktail party, there were at least five cameramen who captured each and every moment of my big day. The flashes of cameras were invoking the feel as if we are the celebrities. I was in love with this status which only the showbiz stars enjoy.

Walked under moon-lit sky: The evening gifted us that pleasant moment for which I had been waiting since morning. The sky began to clad with stars. I got the chance to go on long walk with my spouse in the lawn of castle. We had hand in hand. Our partners were none other than the air, the sky, the stars and the birds. I, with my wife, wanted to pause that moment but it had to go away. We left for talking alone to enjoy the intimacy that the castle gifted us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment